Géneros y Títulos Publicados

 

Mo Willems se identifica por crear historias de ficción. Aquí le dejo una biblioteca de sus historias más conocidas al igual que una lista de cuentos. 

http://www.brightkidsbooks.com/best-mo-willems-kids-books/

Listen to my Trumpet!

Don't Let the Pigeon Finish This Activity Book!

The Duckling Gets a Cookie?!

Let's Go for a Drive!

Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs

Knuffle Bunny Free: an Unexpected Diversion

Happy Pig Day!

Should I Share My Ice Cream?

I Broke My Trunk! 

Hooray for Amanda and Her Alligator!

City Dog, Country Frog

Cat the Cat, Who is That?

Let's Say Hi to Friends Who Fly!

What's Your Sound, Hound the Hound?

Time to Sleep, Sheep the Sheep!

We Are In a Book!

Can I Play, Too?

I Am Going!

Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed

Big Frog Can't Fit In!

Watch Me Throw the Ball!

Elephants Can Not Dance!

Pigs Make Me Sneeze!

The Pigeon Wants A Puppy!

I Love My New Toy!

I Will Surprise My Friend!

Are You Ready To Play Outside?

The Complete Peanuts 1969-1970

Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity

Today I Will Fly!

My Friend is Sad!

There is a Bird on Your Head!

I am Invited to a Party!

Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late!

You Can Never Find a Rickshaw When It Monsoons: The World on One Cartoon a Day

Edwina, the Dinosaur That Didn't Know She was Extinct

Leonardo, the Terrible Monster

Time to Say 'Please'!

The Pigeon Loves Things That Go!

The Pigeon has Feelings, Too!

Every Man for Himself: Stories About Being a Guy

Guys Write for Guys Read

Knuffle Bunny; a Cautionary Tale

The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog!

Time to Pee!

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!

The 7th Helper (DC Comics) 

The Mo Willems Sketchbook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Recomendación